Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

See-through Shaker Card with Heat-Resistant Acetate

Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Using the same poppy corner dies and stamps I created for this card in this post I also made another using the same products! This time I made use of the heat-resistant acetate sheet I had been wanting to try out for a long time, finally put it into use this time and love the heat-embossed result. The heat-resistant acrylic didn't warp at all from the result of heating from a heat gun! Really amazed with the outcome and can't wait to make more!

I like the see-through effect on cards, and guess what? I incorporated the shaker element so now you can see the sequins jumping in the air when it's shaken!


Supplies:
- Sheena Perfect Parner Stamps and Dies Set (Poppy Corners)
- Spectrum Noir Graphic Markers (DR7, DR2, CR10, AG5, LG5, CG1, BO3, CT4)
- Crafter's Companion Heat-Resistant Acetate
- Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock (Black Pearl)
- Crafter's Companion Embossing Glue Pad
- Crafter's Companion Heat Gun

Others:
- Mixed Sequins
- Gold Embossing Powder
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature