Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Wall Decor With Colorista Coloring Page

Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Today is the day, Sara and Jennifer from Crafter's Companion are going to be on air to show you all the amazing new goodies coming your way! They are so much stuffs you don't want to miss so tune in to the channel and sit tight! 

Sharing a card made with the new Colorista coloring book, I need this to feel some summer heat in this winter cold. I picked softer colors for this one and love the soothing feeling it gives me. I had turned this into a card and I think I like it better on something else like a frame for my daughter's room wall decoration. It would look really nice!


Supplies:


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature