Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

3D Christmas Decor House

Thursday, October 5, 2017
Here is a flash back of one of the projects that I made that was on Crafter's Companion's last HSN in October! Had so much fun making this 3D decor house filled with Christmas characters. You can still find these fun characters dies on HSN! This Cute Christmas collection is so popular and I can say it's one of my favorite collections ever! 

Honestly it took me awhile to construct this decor house but it was really satisfying to see the final project came out nicely when it's done. I sent this in for HSN show which mean I can't use it decorate my house this Christmas (even so it was pretty cool to see it on TV!!). 




Supplies:

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature