Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Traditional Christmas Cards

Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Sharing more Christmas cards using the Traditional Card Kit by Crafter's Companion with you today! Check out all the styles you can create using the kit! I think I have made enough cards than I would need to send out this year, I have made 30 cards each for both Traditional and the Contemporary kits! WOW!! Right?! And that's like the best $40 (less than 70 cents/card) you could ever spend on handmade cards created by YOU!! Grab them from HSN while stock lasts!



This is a pull-up card, lift the ribbon upward and reveal the colorful image underneath.

Just like this! 

A lot of gold and I like gold especially shiny gold. hehe.

This is super cute, reminds me of all the Christmas shopping we do weeks before the special day.

Another shaker card with snowflakes sequins.

This is my first attempt making this style of card, I can see more coming in the future. Looks really nice when it was sat up.

Gate opening card, I used a velcro to snap the opening close.

How it looks like inside.

Pretty cool right?! Crafter's Companion have this pre-scored/cut card packs available for you to make card like this without having to go through the trouble to measure and cut manually. Very convenient!

While you are still here, check out the schedule for the coming HSN shows on October 3rd!

Supplies:
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature