Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Crafter's Companion Card Kit

Friday, September 8, 2017
So you have seen the cards I created so far using the Cuddly Christmas card kit by Crafter's Companion but do you know they also have the Traditional Christmas card kit?! Yes! For those of you who are not a big fan of contemporary designs you can choose this kit instead. I personally like them both, ok, maybe I lean towards the contemporary one slightly more than the other but to be honest they are both beautiful and I'm sure whoever you are sending the cards to they are going to appreciate your effort for putting them together. Both kits are currently still available on HSN so grab them while you can because they will be more new products coming in October and you don't know if they will be out of stock. 

Look at this card I put together, isn't is so simple looking but elegant? I promise they will be no complicated drawings and die-cutting. All you have to do is pop the pieces right out from the decoupage sheet and glue them to desirable patterned cardstock (this is high quality cardstock we are talking about, thick and sturdy!). 


On the other hand if you would like to use something that you already own to add feature to the card, you can do something similar to what I did using the Create-a-Card die to create an open window feature. Just like the Cuddly card kit, I also made 30 cards using this Traditional card kit! I don't think I'll be short on holidays cards this year. LOL. 


Thanks for stopping by! Check back for more card inspirations and sneak peek for the new stuffs coming in October!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature