Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Geared Up Scrapbook Layout

Tuesday, July 25, 2017
It has been awhile since the last time I made a layout so today I'm sharing this one that I created for Crafter's Companion's HSN show back on July 11th! I love this scrapbook layout so much because it has always been hard for me to make a masculine layout for my boy but the gears dies by Crafter's Companion has nailed it perfectly for this theme. 

I die-cut a whole bunch of foam shapes using these gear dies (I used adhesive foam sheets by the way and adhered a layer of Ken Oliver's Stick-It adhesives on the other side of the foam so that both sides will be sticky) and foiled it with Crafter's Companion foil. 


Love the sparkly gold foil! And the hot air balloon die is so darn cute! 


Supplies:

- Stick It Adhesives

Others:
- Foam Sheets
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature