Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Catch Metallic Coloring Pencils On HSN - March 8th!

Thursday, March 2, 2017
Do you know Crafter's Companion is going to be on HSN on March 8th?! This time they are going to bring you a whole lot of new crafty goodies to play with. One of them being this shiny metallic pencils for coloring the brand new dark coloring pad designed specifically for these amazing pencils! 


Check out the reflection from different angle under the light! Wow!! Don't you just love the shininess?! I hope they will soon come out with more colors to choose from because it's so delightful to see the affect of these pencils. You can also use these pencils for other paper crafts such as card making, use in your planner, journaling, etc. It doesn't have to be used only with the dark coloring pad. And by the way, did I mention the images on the dark coloring pad are heat embossed so the outlines are raised making coloring much easier! 


And look at these tags! Yes, it comes in small tag as well! These would be great to use as gift tag or bookmark! 



Catch them on HSN, you don't want to miss it! To see what else is coming to HSN this March 8th, visit this HERE! I will be back to share more projects with you!

Supplies:
- Spectrum Noir Metallic Pencils (Green, Gold, Blue, Purple, Pink, Nickel, Silver)
- Spectrum Noir Colorista Dark 6"x6" Premium Pencil Pad
2 comments on "Catch Metallic Coloring Pencils On HSN - March 8th!"
  1. Oh where are my manners. I DO want to say I am new and I have been LOVING your designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being so supportive! Welcome to the blogger world, let me know if there's anything I can help! :)

      Delete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature