Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Bloom Card with New Products from Crafter's Companion!

Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Marked your calendar?! Tomorrow is the day!! Crafter's Companion is again coming to HSN to bring you more amazing crafty products! I'm so excited to know I will be part of this team for another year and that I'm able to share with you more crafting ideas using Crafter's Companion products! 

Sharing with you today is this Bloom card I created with the new Create-a-Card die you see on the card. I first die-cut the shape and without moving any cutout pieces from the die I colored the background pieces with a sponge dauber and versamark inks. After that I transfer the pieces to the main card where I stamped the flower images. Don't you just love the stamps? They are the new Spectrum Noir Aqua Flower Stems Stamp Set, you can add/draw any flower you like to the flower stems! I used my new Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers to color in the flowers and then outline it with black colored pen.




To see the full list of items on HSN tomorrow, click HERE!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature